Hoping to study in Canada? Read these inspiring testimonials from overseas students

English: The new terminal 1 building check-in ...
English: The new terminal 1 building check-in hall at Toronto Pearson International Airport in July 2007. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Hamilton Spectator
If you’re a foreign student who’s looking for the experience of a lifetime by studying in Canada, Instec International Homestay of Hamilton, Ontario offers the following inspiring testimonials from international students.
Living and studying in Canada allows you to immerse yourself in a rich, diverse culture and, if you don’t already speak English, learn English as a Second Language (ESL). To study inCanada, you’ll need to meet the necessary criteria put forth by the Government of Canada for overseas students. Many have made the journey successfully. Read the praise other students have had for studying in Canada:
“When I first arrived at Toronto Pearson International Airport, a Canadian immigration officer asked me what school I would be attending. My English wasn’t good at the time; all I knew is that it was a public high school in a city west of Toronto. But after one year studying in Glendale Secondary School, I passed my ESL (English as a Second Language) and was very confident with my English. In my second year in Highland Secondary School, I scored an average of 97 percent on my four courses! I was also champion of the Fermat Contest and Euclid Contest. For this, I say, Thank you!” – Philip Song
“I learned a lot since I came to Hamilton. I learned not only the language and knowledge, but also about the lifestyle in Canada. You have to ask, what hurts more, the pain of hard work or the pain of regret?” – Jerry Luo
“When I first came to Canada, I only ordered those foods that were easy to pronounce, even though I didn’t like them. After two years of study in Hamilton public high school, I got an offer from the Accounting and Financial Management Co-op Program, University of Waterloo.” – Zhang
“Overseas study helped me to grow up faster and be responsible for myself.” – Victoria Huang
“I am lucky that I live with my host family. They are so nice! I cannot imagine how I could live in Canada without their help! … I chose to stay with my host family when I got my offer letter from McMaster University.” – Jiaqi Hu
“My mom accompanied me when I first landed in Toronto three years ago. Sir John A. Macdonald Secondary School offered me so many opportunities that I really appreciate. I practiced my English and joined different group tours in my three years of study… Get out of the comfort zone!” – Holly Ren
To learn more about studying in Canada as an International student, contact Instec International Homestay by calling 905-515-7281.
Instec International is located in Hamilton, a major city in the province of Ontario. Hamilton has plenty of modern amenities and is situated between Niagara Falls, Ontario and Toronto – Canada’s largest metropolitan centre.
Instec International Student is located at Unit RC7, 12 Walnut St South, Hamilton, ON , L8N 2K7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message

Check our online courses now

Check our online courses now
Click Here now!!!!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Vcita