Our new course for food service workers looking to immigrate to Canada is Live in Skillshare Now.


For the last few weeks, I’ve been working on my first class for Skillshare and today it’s officially live!

If you’re not familiar, Skillshare is an online learning community with thousands of classes on everything from business to graphic design to fashion – it’s the Netflix of learning. 
My class is on How to immigrate to Canada as a Foodservice worker, where you’ll learn:

  • Canada work permit eligibility,
  • Main Employers in food service in Canada
  • temporary work permit Canada,
  • job offer from a Canadian employer,
  • Canadian work permit with a job offer,
  • Recruiters in Canada,
  • Rural Canada,
  • the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program,
  • Labor market initial assessment (LMIA),
  • processing times,
  • NOC codes,
  • Canadian resume,
  • Open-work permit in Canada,
  • Canada work permit jobs, 
  • and much more...


I’m proud of what I’ve created, and I’d really appreciate if you’d help me out by watching my class

By using this special link {https://skl.sh/33Sb8Wi} to sign up for a Skillshare Premium Membership, not only will you be able to enroll in my class, but you’ll also gain access to all other classes on Skillshare starting with a one-month free trial. 

Not only is this an awesome deal, but your enrollment will help my class trend on Skillshare, which means that more students will be able to discover it. 

If you know of anyone else that’d be interested to learn how to immigrate to Canada as a food service worker, I’d appreciate it if you’d share the link with them too.

“If you want to stay up to date on my newest classes, be sure to click “Follow”. I also share resources and run contests, and my followers are the first to hear about these opportunities!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message

Check our online courses now

Check our online courses now
Click Here now!!!!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Vcita