Canadian Experience Class

If you have work experience in Canada, either as a temporary foreign worker or through work permit options available to graduates of Canadian post-secondary institutions, you could qualify for permanent resident status in Canada.
There is an immigration category designed for people in these circumstances.
The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) recognizes that you may already have the knowledge, skills and experience you need to succeed in Canada. The CEC allows temporary foreign workers and foreign students who meet certain requirements to apply to stay in Canada permanently. The CEC is a unique program as your experience in Canada is a key selection factor when you apply for permanent residence.
To apply for permanent resident status through the CEC, individuals must be temporary foreign workers with at least two years of eligible work experience in Canada or, alternatively, must have graduated from an eligible post-secondary program in Canada with at least one year of eligible work experience after graduation.
In addition, they must also be able to communicate in one of Canada’s two official languages, although the required level of ability in English or French will vary depending on the type of work. For example, the language requirements for managerial and professional occupations are higher than the requirements for applicants who have been working in a technical occupation or in a skilled trade. More information about specific language requirements can be found on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website.
Visit the CIC website at for more detailed information, including all the forms and guides that will help you complete your application free of charge.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Live streaming

Powered by

Subscribe to Nexus Canada Videos

Next Event

Leave us a message

Check our online courses now

Check our online courses now
Click Here now!!!!

Subscribe to our newsletter